Athletics Sports Postponed

The forecast for tomorrow is for heavy rain and both schools have decided to postpone the event to the rescheduled day Monday February 20th. Students are to come to school tomorrow prepared for a normal school day. They have been advised this afternoon.
The weather over the weekend and the ground conditions will determine if it is possible to run the event on Monday. At this stage, it makes sense for our students to plan for either outcome – Athletics Day or in class.
We will communicate with families on Sunday afternoon to advise an update. However, a final decision may not be able to be made until Monday morning.
Please expect to receive an update late on Sunday afternoon.