The Friends support various activities held by the school. Amongst these are:
- Senior College Dessert Dance – held early in the year the Friends have assisted with preparing and serving desserts whilst students enjoy their music and dancing.
- Inter-House Athletics Sports Day – held at the beginning of the year on the school sports grounds. Friends assist with running the BBQ and selling their sausages, cans of drinks, ice-creams, tea/coffee and cake for the athletes and families.
- Open Day – a busy day held in the middle of May. The Friends help out and provide morning and afternoon tea refreshments for prospective families – parents and students.
- School Production Refreshments. Friends assist with organising and serving the interval refreshments along with other interested College and Senior College areas.
- Senior Dinner Dance – held in August and hosted by the Prefects. It is a big night for Senior College. The students dress up in theme costume and the secret venue is decorated by the Prefects. The Friends assist with preparing and serving the buffet meal