During the school term the uniform shop is open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 1:30pm.
Please proceed straight ahead after passing through the school gates, drive past the admin building to your left, then the dining hall to your right. The shop is located behind the school gymnasium.
Important points to note:
- Summer uniform is worn during Terms 1 and 4. Winter uniform is worn during Terms 2 and 3.
- Blazers, Tracksuits and the Senior Winter Shirt (Y 12 & 13) – only sample sizes of these garments are stocked.
- Payment can be by cash / cheque or via eftpos which includes the use of credit cards. During the term uniform purchases may be put on disbursements.
- Bus tickets. Term bus passes and ten trip tickets for the Masterton / Rathkeale trip are purchased at the Uniform Shop.
Uniform information to download – Uniform 2018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager: Diane McBride
- Phone: 06 370 0175, ext 7718 or direct line 377 9022